Everything You Need to Know about Microblading
Microblading is done by manually implanting pigment into the upper layer of the dermal skin to give the impression of fullness and shape to the eyebrows.
This technique is performed via a manual blade so the strokes look natural and hair-like.
ORIGINS OF MICROBLADING
Microblading is also known as Microstroking, Micropigmentation, Eyebrow Embroidery, Eyebrow Feathering, and 3D eyebrows.
The technique originated in Asia years ago and has recently gained popularity in Europe and the USA.
A microblade tool has a series of micro needles and is dipped into a pigment in a color of your choice and is then used to make fine strokes in the skin.
Microbladed eyebrows look beautiful and completely natural.
- Consultation – It’s important to discuss eyebrow shape, and color so as to achieve your expectations and help you understand the results. A consultation is of utmost importance before the procedure.
- Paperwork – Each and every client is required to review and sign the informed consent forms as well as provide a complete medical history.
- Photos – Before and after pictures are a great way to see your brow transformation, so we click a few quick pictures of your eyebrows before and after the procedure.
- Brow Shaping – Understanding the shape of your brows is the foundation to achieving perfect results. We use a ruler specially designed for eyebrows when determing arch, height and tail length of the brows. The shape of the face is also a primary consideration.
- Approval – A client’s approval is extremely important before starting off. We do not start working on any client until he/she is satisfied with the chosen brow shape and we ensure that there is always room for adjustments or changes.
- Numbing – To minimize pain, a topical anesthetic is applied is applied to ensure the client is comfortable during the process.
- Microblading – Using a microblade, pigment is implanted into your skin by making microstrokes that look exactly like hair to achieve perfect eyebrows.
Microblading as a procedure is not recommended for everyone. To prevent any complications related to your overall well being, please review the instructions/requirements and contraindications below.
INSTRUCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS BEFORE MICROBLADING
- Avoid Botox treatments 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid chemical peels 60 days before the procedure.
- Avoid Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids as these will fade brows prematurely.
- Avoid excercising or heavy sweating on the day of the procedure Avoid getting a tan or overexposure to the sun on the day of the procedure.
- Avoid taking aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure.
- Avoid waxing or tinting 3 days before procedure.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hrs before procedure.
Microblading is not recommended for anyone who is or has the following :
- Sick with Cold, flu, or sinus/respiratory infection (please reschedule your appointment and stay home to recover).
- Skin irritations including : sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, acne, or psoriasis near the treated area.
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Under the age of 18.
- Undergone Botox within 3 weeks from scheduled appointment.
- Used Accutane in the past year.
- Undergoing chemotherapy.
- Prone to keloid scarring.
- Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Had an organ transplant.
- Viral infections and or diseases.
- Transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis.
***Appointments typically last 3 hours; babies or children can not be present during your appointment, so please make the necessary arrangements in advance.
Following the microblading aftercare instructions is imperative to in order to give your fully healed eyebrows the naturally beautiful look you want.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS OR DISCOLORATION.
- Avoid water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days, unless given by your technician.
- 4 hours post the procedure, ensure to clean your eyebrows with the sterile water & the cotton squares provided by us in your after care kit. Wipe off any ointments or lymph fluids.
- Avoid rubbing, picking or scratching the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally flake off. Picking your scabs can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- Avoid facials, Botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks post the procedure.
- Avoid letting water touch your eyebrows when showering or washing your hair during the healing period.
LONG TERM CARE
- Use a good sunscreen after 10 days, sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics.
- If you are planning a chemical peel, laser procedure or an MRI scan, please inform the technician/your care provider of your permanent cosmetics.
- The use of Retin-A/Tretinoin, chemical peels and acid peels or any other rapid skin exfoliation products used on the forehead area will cause the permanent makeup of the eyebrow area to fade prematurely.
Please be aware that the result of the procedure is dependent on the following:
Medication and health conditions, Skin Conditions – i.e. oily and poor skin, very dry/flaky skin, sun-damaged skin, loose or laxed skin, Natural skin undertones, Alcohol intake and smoking, General stress, immune system, Poor diet and not following the aftercare instructions, may affect your healed results .
Antacids, thyroid and anxiety medications have been reported as interfering with permanent makeup either by affecting retention or shifting the pigment to an undesirable tone. Remember, everything we eat and drink have their own chemical structure and the electron ends that are unattached or free, may get attached to others compounds inside the body forming a new molecule that may show a different color spectrum. With that info, an educated client may have better exectation and know that she / he may need more frequent adjustments that others. The better condition your skin is in, the better the final result will be. Mature clients may need an additional one to two weeks healing for the final results to appear. The better you take care of your skin and protect it from UV rays, the better the outcome and lifespan of the permanent cosmetic procedures.
***AFTER THE MICROBLADING PROCEDURE, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO PREVENT SOAP, WATER, LOTION, AND MAKEUP FROM COMING IN CONTACT WITH YOUR EYEBROWS FOR 14 DAYS (REFER TO DAY 1 AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ONLY EXCEPTION).
MICROBLADING HEALING TIMELINE
Eyebrows look amazing immediately after microblading appointment.
Pigment gradually darkens over a few days.
Pigment reaches darkest level on day two.
Light scabbing develops where microblading strokes occurred.
Scabbing from microblading strokes begin to peel and flake off, sometimes revealing no definite, visible color in skin.
Pigment in skin continues to oxidize and microbladed strokes begin to reappear in color intended from the beginning, but some strokes come back looking patchy.
Eyebrows fully healed and ready to undergo the finishing effects of touch-up appointment.
Eyebrow enhancement/transformation is complete after final touch-up.
*** PLEASE NOTE: EVERY INDIVIDUAL HEALS DIFFERENTLY SO THE TIMELINE VARIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON.
I was always very unhappy with the way my eyebrows were; but after doing microblading my face has opened up ; looks more structured and young.
Thanks Rano you have transformed my appearance and I am extremely happy with the result!
Thank you Rano Dange ! I am very happy to see my new look to my eyebrow. Mujhe mere eyebrow pencil k adat se chutkara mil gaya mai microblading se bahoot khush hu thank u very much.
Mrs Jyoti Patil
40 is the ‘new 30’!
Forty is the new beginning for my confident self. Gone are the depressing moments when I looked in the mirror at my diminishing eyebrows and struggle to make them up. I can now move out carefree and not worry of them probing at my face. Thank you Rano for coming into my life and taking me back ten years. You are God sent.
Microblading Rs 30,000/- * Includes Taxes ( Includes Touch Up Valid upto 3 Months )
Feather Touch Tattoo Eyebrows Rs 18000/- * Includes Taxes
( Includes Touch Up Valid upto 3 Months )
* Consultation Charges – Rs 500/- ( will be deducted from the total service cost )