Eyelash Extensions & Semi Permanent Eyeliner
Everything You Need to Know about Eyelash Extensions
Everyone has different lashes, and depending on the condition of your own natural lashes, our procedure only allows for a certain length or thickness of the lashes. This is to make sure that your own lashes remain healthy.
Each lash is applied one at a time using a specially formulated, semi-permanent glue that will not cause any irritation to the eye nor damage the natural lash.
The application of a full set of lashes takes about two hours, and can be maintained year-round with touch-ups recommended every four to five weeks.
• You want to enhance the length, curl and fullness of your natural eyelashes.
• You want to make your eyes look brighter and larger.
• You want a hassle free and make up free solution.
• You have an allergy to cosmetics.
• You want a glamourous look without looking artificial.
• Avoid using waterproof mascara 2 – 3 days before your first appointment. The film it leaves on your lashes may prevent the extensions from gluing on correctly.
• Your lashes and eyes need to be dry, clean and makeup free prior to the procedure.
• Avoid contact lenses on the day of the procedure.
• Avoid caffeine and alcohol 24 hours before the appointment.
• Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24 hours after the procedure. It will affect the efficacy of the glue.
•Avoid steam from showers, facials, saunas and swimming pools.
•Avoid overexposure to the sun for 48 hours after application.
•Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eye.
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR LASHES
• Avoid using oil-based skin care and makeup products around the eye, including mascara and makeup remover.
• Avoid using waterproof mascara or an eyelash curler.
• Avoid rubbing your eyes or lashes.
Everything You Need to Know about Semi Permanent Eyeliner
Semi Permanent eyeliner complements lash extensions and can be applied in different styles.
• You want eyeliner on your eyes that will not wash away, run or fade for a long period time.
• You want your eyes to look accentuated and have fullness and depth.
• You have an allergy to cosmetics or wear glasses or contact lenses and need a hassle free solution.
• You need to correct the appearance of uneven eyes.
• You want to enhance your lashes.
• You want to make large eyes look smaller, or vice versa through tapering techniques.
• Avoid exercising or heavy sweating on the day of the procedure.
• Avoid getting a tan or overexposure to the sun on the day of the procedure.
• Avoid Botox treatments 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Avoid taking Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
• Please note that you will experience higher sensitivity to pain during your menstrual cycle.
• Avoid tweezing/waxing at least 48 hours before procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks.
• Eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done no sooner than 48 hours before the procedure.
• Avoid wearing contact lenses during or immediately after the eyeliner procedure. Ensure you bring your glasses. You can resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
• 4 hours post the procedure, use the provided sterile water vial and cotton gauze to wipe the affected area.
• For the next 10 days, keep the affected area completely dry.
• Avoid exercising and heavy sweating for 10 days.
• Avoid makeup, creams and mascaras around the eye area.
• Avoid rubbing, picking or scratching the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking your scabs can cause scarring.
• Disposable ice packs may be used to reduce swelling.
APPROXIMATE DAILY HEALING SCHEDULE
Day 1: You may experience slightly puffy to swollen eyes, heavy lids, light sensitivity and bloodshot pupils. You eyes may feel more swollen than they apprear. Please try to sleep in an elevated position to help reduce swelling at night.
Day 2: Eyes will be swollen and perhaps “crusty” upon waking. The swelling will disappear from being in an upright position and increasing circulation to the area. Avoid heavy lifting, physical exertion and crying.
Day 4: Pigment within the epidermis will begin to flake off in a little stitch looking lines, although some people do not notice the exfoliation at all. Do not scratch/pick!
Day 5: Blinking helps to eliminate the small pieces of pigment and epidermis which has detached. Do not scratch/pick!
Day 6: All shedding should be complete. You are safe to put your face back under the shower.
Volume lashes – Rs 6000/- * Includes Taxes ( Touch Up Not Included )
Upper Eyelid - Rs 12,000/- * Includes Taxes ( Includes Touch Up Valid upto 3 Months )