Semi-Permanent Lip Liner & Lip Color
Everything You Need to Know about Lip Liner & Lip Color
Tired of having to re-apply your lipstick every few hours? Looking for a long lasting solution? Look no further.
Our studio offers semi-permanent lip color and lip liner services. With a wide range of colors to choose from, this technique ensures your lips look their best at all times.
Please note that pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, medications and other factors. Touch ups are recommended once every 6 months to prevent natural fading.
• You want defined and symmetrical lips.
• You want full and rosy lips.
• You want a hassle free and makeup free experience.
• You never want to worry about smudging and reapplying lipstick.
• You want even toned lips.
• You have an allergy to cosmetics.
• If you are prone to cold sores, please ensure you have an antiviral prescription from your physician.
• If you have undergone any type of lip surgery, please provide a letter of consent from your physician before the procedure.
• Fillers: If you have undergone a treatment of this kind, please provide a letter of consent from your physician before the procedure. Fillers may lead to poor color retention in lips which have received collagen injections within the previous 6 months. It may be best not to have lip filler injections and permanent lip color within the same year.
• 3-4 hours post the procedure, use the provided sterile water vial and cotton gauze to wipe the affected area.
• Keep your lips moist at all times. Bacitracin is recommended.
• Avoid spicy foods, direct contact with food or drinks on the treated area for the first 2 days. You can use a straw while drinking liquids or use fork while eating food.
• Disposable ice packs may be applied to reduce swelling.
• Wash your hands before touching any treated area. Some itching is normal. Do not pick, peel or scratch the trated area or your color may heal unevenly. You may also risk, scarring and infection.
• No makeup is to applied until all the scabs are gone.
• If using herpes medication, continue as prescriped. Do not use teeth bleaching products until fully healed.
• After 2 months of procedure you may get Botox/Fillers.
APPROXIMATE DAILY HEALING SCHEDULE
Day 1: Lips will be swollen, feel tender and hot and do well ice therapy. The lips will appear as though wearing a bright or dark vivid lipstick. They will feel very dry and you will feel a need to continually apply your aftercare product.
Day 2: Lips will usually be less swollen but still tight and dry.
Day 3: Swelling reduces, still vibrant and might still feel hot.
Day 4: Skin begins to peel; you will see much pigment coming off. Do not pick or peel. Lip color under peeling skin will appear very light in color.
Day 5: Lips will appear and feel very chapped and dry. Peeling should be complete.
Day 6-7: Color appears very soft in color. Keep well moisturized with non-petroleum product. Color may seem to disappear and almost become ‘frosty’ in appearance.
Day 14: Color begins to ‘bloom’ little by little each day. Keep well moisturized.
Day 21-28: Healing is complete. The color you see is the color you will retain. Keep moisturized.
Lip Liner - Rs 10,000/- * Includes Taxes ( Includes Touch Up Valid upto 3 Months )
Lip Color & Lip Liner - Rs 20,000/- * Includes Taxes ( Includes Touch Up Valid upto 3 Months )